Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Read Alongs/Read-a-thons

I thought I would try keeping track of the read alongs I've signed up for this year.

A Midsummer Night's Dream,
Photobucket
Runs: January 15, 2012 - January 30, 2012

Specific Works: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Specific Rules: None

Status: In Progress



Winter's Respite Read-a-thon
Photobucket
Runs: January 23, 2012 - January 29, 2012

Specific Works: None

Specific Rules: No

Status: Completed

The Second Duchess
The Second Duchess by Elizabeth Loupas


Gone with the Wind Read-A-Long
Photobucket
Runs: January 16, 2012 - Unknown

Specific Works: Gone with the Wind

Specific Rules: No

Status: In Progress

3 comments:

  1. Have fun reading and welcome to the Gone with the Wind read-a-long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke, just checking with you to see if you're still doing the Winter's Respite read-a-thon this week. If so, please be sure to sign in at the starting line when you start reading. The post will be up at midnight tonight (Monday, 1/23 at 12:00am CST U.S. time) Hope you're still with me. =O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Michelle! Thanks for checking. I'm definitely in and I'm looking forward to it! It fell on a busy week for me, but that's probably for the best, since it will keep my from slacking off that week. :)

      Delete